DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating, analysis, problem definition, listing requirements and development of proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and codes.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases, testing and approving products.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Software development degree and four years of professional experience.
• Python programming using Django and Flask
• Mysql and Postgres Database
• Linux Server administration and bash scripting
• SMPP and other telecommunications protocols is an added advantage SKILLS
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software
• Communications skills
• Software Design/Testing, Debugging and Documentation
• Any other organizational skills
• Development of gaming engines
• VAS experience.
• An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements
• Web development skills (HTML/CSS). PERSONALITY TRAIT
• Attention to detail
• Business Acumen
• Team-working skills
• General Programming Skills
• Install, support and maintain new server Hardware and Software Infrastructure
• Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
• Report network operational status
• Provide training and technical support for users with varying level of IT knowledge/competence
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organisations.
• Ensure all IT equipment complies with Organisation’s Standards
• Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, schedule updates and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
• We seek project support interns to assist with data management including the Collection, review, correction and entry of field data into the nationwide database (36 states + FCT). young Excel savvy administrative assistants to work onsite nationwide for organization’s business process improvement project
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong Organizational & Administrative skills
• Good Problem Solving Skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to operate desktop computer in a network environment, including Strong MS-OFFICE skills, document scanning and other related tasks.
• Successful Applicants will be working in their state of residence
• Candidate must have first or second class upper degree in Law and a strong desire for perfection and excellence.
• Strong knowledge in criminal and constitutional law is essential.
• Will be in charge of legal mandates/communications and should ideally be certified to practice law.
• Our Legal & Communications Analysts/Interns are ambitious go-getters and unique leaders. Confident, energetic, fashionable, neat, sharp, intelligent and results-driven.
•Responsibilities/rotations will include business development, human relations and general management.
• Candidate must be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association(NBA)